Le Vie dell'Umbria
Le Via dell'Umbria is a transfer company which offers a reliable service with safe and well-equipped cars and professional drivers.
Some of the available services:
- Transfer of groups at the Hermitage of the Carceri and the San Damiano Shrine.
- Transfer to and from Mount Subasio base for trekking or paragliding flight.
- Transfer to and from railway stations of Assisi, Perugia, Foligno, Spoleto...
- Transfer to and from the airports of Perugia Sant'Egidio and Rome Fiumicino.
- Transfer to and from all Italian cities.
- Wine tasting tours in: Montefalco, Torgiano, Trevi, Norcia. Sightseeing tours with scheduled at the main tourist areas of Umbria: Assisi, Spello, Montefalco, Valnerina, Monti Sibillini, Orvieto, Todi, Lake Trasimeno, Valtiberina, Gubbio...
- Shopping Outlets in the Valdichiana, The Florence Mall, a hunt for shoes in the Marche region, made in Italy shops like Gucci, Prada...
- Umbria Jazz, Euro-chocolate, Festival dei due Mondi e Giostra della Quintana.
They organize tourist guide service in many languages, upon request.
Your message has been sent to Le Vie dell'Umbria.
Please note that requests are sent directly to Le Vie dell'Umbria. It will be their responsibility to promptly answer and get back to you with further information.
Been there? Done that? Share your experience and tips!
Haven't visited yet? Have questions about Le Vie dell'Umbria? Ask them here!
10% off your bill at Le Vie dell'Umbria when you rent your holiday home with Summer In Italy.
Find out more!
Address in Montefalco:
Via del Verziere, 10.
Ph. +39 380 806 44 47.
Fax +39 075 806 46 35.