Reviews of Villa Nausica
Self catering villa in Sirtori, Lombardy, Italy
Characterful property, plenty of space to relax and chill
September 2022 - Lovely characterful property which is well positioned between Milan and Lake Como. Plenty of space to relax and chill.
Summer In Italy service was excellent. Easy booking, very responsive.
- Lovely local 'bakery' that provides so much more than just bread - lovely place to grab bread, cakes and even an evening meal!
Beautiful villa in a large and wonderful garden
May 2022 - This was a beautiful villa in a large and wonderful garden. We immensely appreciated the villa with all rooms and facilities.
We were a family of grandparents, children and grand-children, all of us just loved the villa and the garden. The grand-children had so much fun in the pool. We all loved to sit in the garden, eat there, make pizzas in the oven and just relax in the absolutely wonderful garden, on the patio under the pergola. For us it was all perfect, just wonderful, and we would love to come back again, all of us.
- The surroundings with Lago di Como and Lago Maggiore, shops and restaurants are just wonderful.
- We all had a delicious dinner with excellent wine and perfect service at the nearby restaurant within walking distance. The other restaurant in the village nearby was also very good.
- Everything was just wonderful. The scenery is so beautiful. There is a lot to do in the breathtaking scenery and nature near by the villa. We all would love to come back and enjoy it again and again.
August 2020 - We all enjoyed it very much!
Huge nice place to relax and enjoy
October 2019 - Huge nice place where you find freedom to relax and enjoy. You can find everything you need to cook to relax and to hang out next to the fireplace with your friends.
Impressive gardens and large family home
June 2019 - This large family home is set in lovely mature gardens which are extensive. The interior is full of character and some lovely furniture.
Natalia is a welcoming host and makes amazing Tiramisu.
The area is very attractive.
Great place for families with kids!
August 2017 - Great place for families with kids!
I would definitely recommend Summer In Italy to all the travelers in the future! 5 stars! :)
- Carrefour supermarket in about 10 min drive works 24/7. Really convenient. :)
Enter dates to see price:
- SAFE ONLINE BOOKING
- Best price guarantee
- Payment protection
- Inspected property
- Verified owner