Reviews of Casa Nuvola
Self catering apartment in Salò, Lake Garda, Italy
August 2023 - Yes, we enjoyed it! The view was amazing and it was directly on the promenade. You can have a meal or a drink and go directly to Casa Nuvola. The rooms are small but clean and nice.
July 2023 - We really enjoyed Casa Nuvola, the open space living/kitchen/dining area particularly with the exceptional view.
The experience was very good and I would recommend Summer In Italy - thank you for a great experience.
- Plenty of restaurants and bars to take your pick from. I would recommend that you book your tables to avoid disappointment.
- The nearby beach at Toscolano Maderno (10 min drive from Salò) provides for a sandy platform with plenty of sun beds.
Miami Beach, FL
We have been coming to Casa Nuvola for about five years now and every stay was as magical as the first
July 2023 - We have been coming to Casa Nuvola for about five years now and every stay was as magical as the first. We love the location, the tasteful decor blending old and new, history and modern comfort and the friendly welcome we get every year. There is also a modern and spacious kitchen but with wonderful restaurants and cafes all around we have never really used it. A great bonus is that unlike many properties in Europe you can add AC and a parking spot.
The very best though is being part of this beautiful little city even if it’s only for a couple of days. The curious stares of other tourists when you unlock your front door, opening the shutters and looking over the lake and mountains is simply priceless.
July 2023 - I have been wanting to visit this particular property for a couple of years now, and it did not disappoint. The location in the heart of the village, the views, and the size of the apartment for our family was perfect.
We’ve used Summer In Italy services before and love how responsive they are.
- We loved our day visits to neighboring villages via ferry - so conveniently close.
September 2022 - Highly recommend Casa Nuvola! The owner, Antonietta, was charming and helpful in getting us settled in and the apartment is very nice.
The views of Lago Di Garda are spectacular! The town of Salo is very charming and there are a number of excellent restaurants within easy walking distance. Definitely recommend the private parking. Great vacation and we hope we can visit Casa Nuvola again!
Summer in Italy was good to work with. Helpful in the booking process and good communication.
- Don't miss the tram ride up Monte Baldo and try to visit as many of the lovely towns around the lake as you can.
Our second visit!
August 2022 - We had a fantastic month at this apartment for the 2nd year running...
The apartment is very well equipped with the best view in town.
Its location is ideal for bars and restaurants; you couldn't be more central!!
We used the owners' car parking space which was perfect as parking is hard in this area. The owners are delightful...
- Verona is a wonderful day out, we used public transport and it was perfect, we also went to Milan for the day which was also great.
Ciudad del Carmen
July 2022 - The place is beautiful, it has the best view...
Communication with host was excellent. We had a problem upon arrival and they were very understandable and helpful, I would stay with them again any time.
The hole experience was excellent!
Thank you Luca for receiving us, the place is beautiful!
We'd love to come back!
November 2021 - Very nice apartment in a central location, and very nice view. We'd love to come back!
Owner very nice and very helpful. Big compliments for that.
Everything went well with Summer In Italy. We were very satisfied with everything, from booking process to the end of our vacation.
- We were there at the end of October / beginning of November. Everything was quiet, many restaurants were already closed and there was no business on the promenade. The bar below the apartment was open and still very busy. Didn't bother at this time of year as all windows were closed.
October 2021 - A great apartment! The light and the view were simply fantastic. We had a wonderful week there as a family.
August 2021 - The flat is perfect, stayed for the month of August 21. The apartment is delightful, over looking Lake Garda. It is well equipped with very comfortable fittings, the location is very central in Salò. We did not use the car for the month!! Perfect break.
October 2020 - We enjoyed our stay very much!
September 2020 - We loved staying at Casa Nuvola. Would like to come back next year too!!
It was so wonderful.
Miami Beach, FL
July 2020 - This is our second time of hopefully many more in the future.
The apartment is a true gem and we are feeling right at home, we were welcomed back so warmly and the views seemed to be even more spectacular than we remembered.
Amazing views from the surround windows
August 2019 - Amazing views from the surround windows and decorated to a high spec, with open plan living. My wife and two children (6 and 3) had a wonderful time.
The location is in the center of Salò and easily accessible to shops and the boats. I have stayed in hotels in Lake Garda area, but this beats anything especially if you are a family. Very clean and modern!
Great website and kept us up to date with the travel and booking.
- Lots of great shops nearby and plenty of restaurants which can cater for all tastes.
- Gardaland Amusement Park is a great day out if you have kids.
- Venice about 2 hour drive and Verona under an hour.
Miami Beach, FL
An absolute gem!
July 2019 - Casa Nuvola is the perfect place to spend a relaxing vacation. It's beautifully furnished and the location is unbeatable. For me the only downside was the lack of drawers to put your clothes, especially in the second bedroom, but we made do and the kids didn't mind living out of the suitcase at all.
We all fell in love with the views and the comfortable furniture and will be back for sure!
Very stylish and well equipped with incredible views out on to the lake
May 2019 - Beautiful apartment, we weren’t disappointed at all. Very stylish and well equipped with incredible views out on to the lake. Perfect!
Replies were prompt and communication/information was first class. I would definitely recommend Summer In Italy and book again.
- Perfect location for shops, restaurants and boat transfers.
- I would definitely recommend a boat trip to Sirmione.
Casa Nuvola is a spectacular apartment
October 2018 - Casa Nuvola is a spectacular apartment. It is comfortable and accommodating with a spectacular view. The bedrooms are situated far enough from the front of the apartment which helps to reduce some of the boardwalk socializing. The ferries are close and enable renters to visit other towns on the lake.
We have also rented in Praiano from Summer In Italy twice before and have always been delighted with the whole experience.
- We enjoyed a variety of day trips. One to Sirmione, another to Bardolino for the wine fest, and a third to Malcesine and Monte Baldo complete with first hand observation of hang-gliders.
- We enjoyed the Saturday market in Salò as well.
Location and views are just amazing
September 2018 - Fantastic apartment for 2 couples or family vacation. Location and views are just amazing. Salò and Casa Nuvola are just the best combination for a memorable holiday at Lake Garda. Be mindful, reaching the apartment requires climbing up steps to the 3rd floor. Highly recommended, as we have traveled extensively around the Globe.
The owners met us on site, as arranged, and were incredibly helpful.
Current system works very well. Will book directly with Summer In Italy and Luca, in future.
- Try any of the local restaurants.
- Explore the Lake via ferry or bus.
- Salò is very traditional Italian, without being too touristy.
Very nice place!
August 2018 - Very nice place! Very beautiful view and perfect location.
We had a great stay at Casa Nuvola
August 2018 - We had a great stay at Casa Nuvola. The apartment is very clean and spacious and has wonderful lake views from all the living room windows. Despite being so central, it wasn't noisy. We were very glad of the air con in August. The kitchen had everything we needed and the bedrooms were comfortable although there was no storage space in the smaller bedroom.
The location is great, just above the lungolago (promenade) which stretches along the lake from one end of the town to the other.
The hosts were welcoming and friendly and they spoke English.
We were happy with all communication from Summer In Italy. They were recommended to us by a friend.
- The apartment is very close to the ferry boat station.
- We went by boat to Desenzano del Garda and Sirmione, and on another day to Gardone Riviera.
- Caffè Vassalli in the square just outside the apartment has lovely coffee and cakes.
- There are lots of restaurants along the front, a small supermarket ten mins walk away and a much bigger one a little further.
May 2018 - It was a nice place, near restaurants. Nice to walking around the lake.
Loved every minute of our stay!
May 2018 - Loved every minute of our stay! Casa Nuvola had every thing you needed and was close to many of the shops and restaurants.
Dealing with Summer In Italy was easy and they provided information shots as well.
- Order a taxi from Verona airport for ease getting there.
- Deli round the corner and supermarket fairly close.
- The water is drinkable.
- We enjoyed eating at Capriceuno (just below apartment) and at L'Oca Pirata where we had good meals.
- The cathedral and museum are worth a visit as day trips to Riva del Garda and to Sirmione where there are extensive Roman remains (take the little train instead of walking).
October 2017 - Casa Nuvola was wonderful. The right place for a great relaxing time.
Summer In Italy provided a super service. Thanks!!
- Well, there are a lot of restaurants - Restaurant Tortelli & Friends for breakfast and lunch.
August 2017 - Casa Nuvola is a great apartment, nicely fitted out, and in a great situation just above the promenade in Salò. It was also surprisingly quiet, given the location.
Summer In Italy were very helpful when I had queries - response time was very good.
Great place to stay
July 2017 - Great place to stay. Amazing views from the property. Very clean and tidy. On the whole we were very pleased with Casa Nuvola.
This is the second time we have booked through Summer In Italy and we will again. We have recommended you to other people.
- Bloom Bar under the apartment was a lovely place to relax and take in the view and people watch.
- The travel agent next to the apartment was very good in booking our trips to Verona and Isola del Garda which we would certainly recommend a visit to.
- The restaurant next to Bloom Bar was extremely unwelcoming so we avoided for the rest of our stay.
We enjoyed our stay very much
- Central location, in the heart of the town, very convenient for restaurants, shops, ferry.
- We liked the small beach at the south end of the town.
- Great jogging along the coastline.
- Nice market on Saturday.
We will be definitely booking for next year!!
June 2017 - What a beautiful apartment! Casa Nuvola was an excellent size and the view was outstanding... We will be definitely booking for next year!!
My sister lives in Salò and we were very close to her which made the stay perfect!
October 2016 - Beautiful central location of the lake, stunning view. In the cozy clean apartment you will find everything you need. Garage recommended.
I would like to thank the staff at Summer In Italy for the quick help. I am completely satisfied.
- Supermarket, restaurants, boat dock, lake promenade within a few minutes.
- Monte Baldo and an excursion by boat to the small towns of Malcesine or Limone Sul Garda, for example, are definitely recommendable.
May 2016 - Casa Nuvola is a nice apartment - bright, comfortable and much roomy. The location and the view are great. We liked it very much!
The hosts were very friendly and nice.
Thanks for your great support!
- Day-trip 1: drive or take the ferry to Riva del Garda, walk on the beach, go shopping, eat in town and go surfing.
- Day-trip 2: drive to Gardone Riviera and visit the Heller Botanical Garden and Il Vittoriale degli Italiani.
Enter dates to see price:
- SAFE ONLINE BOOKING
- Best price guarantee
- Payment protection
- Inspected property
- Verified owner