Reviews of Villa Falena
Self catering villa in Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi, Sorrento Coast, Italy
August 2021 - Really great place!
June 2019 - Very nice villa. Outdoor space and lounge/kitchen are very nice.
The bathrooms are lovely, enough space and privacy for everyone. Very quiet and the beds are very comfortable.
Enjoyed our stay there very much
May 2019 - The villa is very nice, we enjoyed our stay there very much. It’s just far from Naples because of its location but the quietness and the view did everything. We loved the garden even if the weather was not always nice.
Our experience with Summer In Italy was perfect. Thank you for these wonderful holidays.
- The town has everything: a small supermarket, gas stations (very important) and a very nice restaurant/pizzeria near the house with a wonderful view on the sea.
- Guests must have a car, not too large though because of the small roads of the wonderful Amalfi Coast.
Away from the hustle and bustle
April 2019 - Villa Falena is a good size villa, part of 4 buildings and the downstairs level with another property above. That said, we never saw another person and it was quiet the whole time.
The outdoor area is quite extensive and inside is modern and clean. If you know the area, it is up in the mountains and a 20 minute drive from Sorrento, but we quite liked this as away from the hustle and bustle, but a car is essential.
Good customer service and easy booking process/website.
- There are supermarkets and a couple restaurants nearby.
Forest Hills, NY
October 2018 - After we got over driving up on the winding road from Sorrento to Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi, we were quite comfortable with our stay at Villa Falena, loved the ambiance as well as Fabiola, the owner, who was not only delightful but helpful and fun.
The house was quite comfortable. The bedrooms afforded plenty of privacy from each other and from the living room. The outdoor space was lovely and attractive. Anyone who stays at Villa Falena has to just love it.
We could not be more pleased with Summer In Italy and all the people we dealt with connected to it. Keep up, the great work!
- Be aware that the 7.1 miles from Sorrento involves winding roads.
- Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi is a lovely town at the top of the mountain.
July 2018 - Enjoyed Villa Falena a lot.
The villa is extremely peaceful and quiet, the garden is lovely and the kitchen extremely well equipped.
The hosts make a big effort to keep the place in top condition and are easy to reach on the phone.
The booking process with Summer In Italy was fast and very professional.
July 2018 - Villa Falena is spacious with all amenities and a lovely patio and garden. It is ideally located to visit Sorrento and other nearby towns, but a car is a necessity. There was plentiful space to park the car under shelter from the heat.
We had an amazing holiday in Italy and are sure to return, as there is so much so see and there are spectacular views.
Angela [the caretaker] was attentive on arrival and was very easy to communicate with.
- Sorrento is a beautiful town and a must.
- Nerano Beach is a beautiful must see and only 10 - 15 minutes drive.
- Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi is the nearest town as the villa sits on the outskirts and there is a supermarket, shops and number of restaurants. It is a lovely small town with all amenities.
- There is a railway station in Sorrento where there are plentiful frequent trains to take you along the coast and to Naples and other mainline destinations.
- At the port of Sorrento you can catch a boat to the lovely island of Capri and other destinations such as Positano and Amalfi.
Really enjoyed our stay
October 2017 - We really enjoyed our stay here as Villa Falena is in a wonderfully isolated spot with no-one overlooking the building. It was only half an hour's walk to Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi so was very convenient for the shops and buses. The only reservation is that the place is a little tired.
Summer In Italy is fabulous. We love the 24/7 availability of English speaking staff.
- Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi is just half an hour's walk away from where there is a good bus service to and from Sorrento and the surrounding villages.
- There is a Conad supermarket on the way into Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi from the property to which you can drive in 10 minutes with fairly good car parking if you arrive just after 4 pm when it reopens.
- There is a 3 km walk cross country directly to Sorrento - although we can't comment on the terrain as we only found out about this on our last day and had already visited Sorrento by bus.
- Well worth a day trip to Sorrento and ferry to Capri.
Enter dates to see price:
- SAFE ONLINE BOOKING
- Best price guarantee
- Payment protection
- Inspected property
- Verified owner