Reviews of Villa Eden
Self catering villa in Positano, Amalfi Coast, Italy, with our best price guarantee!
Katonah, New York
Beautiful home with amazing views
July 2022 - Villa Eden is a beautiful home with a breathtaking view. It fit nine people (two families) very comfortably. Everyone had their own private space.
The kitchen was unexpected. It is a commercial kitchen with everything one would need and more, especially in a vacation home. The daily housekeeping was wonderful and it was great having daily cleaning and fresh towels, especially with the pool.
Summer in Italy was amazing! The recommendations for helping planning, private chef, availability with information, ease of booking, responsiveness and flexibility. I would reach out again if ever booking a home in Italy.
An unbelievable villa
July 2018 - This villa was unbelievable!! The pictures don't do it justice. The villa was so big and there were 13 of us and we never felt like we were on top of each other.
We had coffee every morning on the terrace which had amazing views and we ended up spending more time at the villa than we had planned. It was so beautiful that we wanted to enjoy it.
Summer in Italy was amazing too! If I had a question, it wasn't even 24 hours and I had a response from them. The staff was great!
- Here are a few tips that we didn't know until we arrived. There is a bus stop literally at the top of our stairway from our villa (60 steps to the street from the villa front door). Some of our guests took the bus a lot because the stairs into town were tough for some. The bus cost 1.80 euros into town and you can buy your tickets directly on the bus or there is a store at the stop and the ticket is only 1.50. So, very cheap!
- At the top of our villa stairway there is a small grocery store, where you can get anything from sandwiches, fresh vegetables and a great wine selection. We used this a lot!
- The location of Villa Eden could not have been more perfect! We walked to a lot of restaurants and bars and also into town (we enjoyed the stairs). Also, be aware that a lot of restaurants would pick you up at the villa and take you to their restaurant (we used this a few times). Please don't rent a car, you don't need it if you stay at Villa Eden!
James L. C.
Absolutely enjoyed our stay
June 2018 - Absolutely enjoyed our stay. Everything was great!
We will be back!
July 2017 - In the beginning of July we stayed at Villa Eden with family and friends. The design, finishes and condition of the property are exceptional. We will be back!
In addition to renting an absolutely beautiful villa we were pleasantly surprised to have the services of Maria, property manager, and Guilia, house-keeper. They were both fantastic and an asset to the property.
The reservation process with Luca and his team went very well and would recommend them. They answered my many questions leading up to our arrival date.
- Be prepared to walk many steps but each one is worth the beauty of Villa Eden and Positano.
Enjoyed it very much
October 2016 - We enjoyed Villa Eden very much. Beautiful setting. Good location.
We were very happy with the booking process. The pictures of Villa Eden were good, but its hard to capture the beauty of the place without being there.
- Enjoyed day trips to Da Adolfo, Capri, Ravello, Pompeii, Sorrento and Feudi di San Gregorio winery.
- Enjoyed local cooking class.
- Local shops and restaurants were very good.
- Must be prepared to walk many, many steps.
Enter dates to see price:
- SAFE ONLINE BOOKING
- Best price guarantee
- Payment protection
- Inspected property
- Verified owner