Reviews of Apartment Cedri
Self catering apartment in Sant'Agnello di Sorrento, Sorrento Coast, Italy, with our best price guarantee!
July 2019 - Apartment Cedri was really beautiful, clean and quiet. A very suitable place for our family to stay.
- My suggestion is renting a car with children. All shops and restaurants are quite far to reach with children.
Lovely apartment, ideal with our two kids
July 2018 - Lovely apartment, ideal with our two kids (3 and 5). Nice and private but close to the main house and pool, with a great private terrace. The pool isn't big but again ideal for the kids. Overall as long as you don't mind being a little bit out of Sorrento (we didn't and it's 10 mins on the bus) it is excellent.
The owners were lovely and left out breakfast for us as we arrived late and ran us to the train station when we left. The apartment was very nice and Lucia [the owner] was very nice and helpful when we needed anything.
Very happy booking with Summer In Italy, we always got a quick helpful response to any questions.
- The train is cheap and convenient, you can have an easy day out to Pompeii on it.
- There's a pizzeria and shop 2 mins walk away and supermarket, restaurants, bar, shops in Sant'Agnello di Sorrento 10 mins away.
- We liked the fact it was nice and quite but still had everything you needed within a short walk.
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
My family had a wonderful time at Apartment Cedri!
July 2018 - My family had a wonderful time at Apartment Cedri! The property is beautiful and the kids loved the swimming pool after a long day of site seeing.
Lucia [the owner] was always available to answer our questions and speaks very good English.
Summer In Italy was very responsive to all my emails and very helpful in booking our trip. I would definitely go through them again.
- The local bar is around the corner from the villa and has excellent sandwiches and snacks.
- We especially enjoyed the Restaurant Moonlight for dinner.
- The train station is a little bit of a walk from the villa but our kids did fine with it.
May 2018 - Excellent stay! 25 minute walk to Sorrento or 10 minutes to Sant'Agnello di Sorrento. Fresh oranges of Apartment Cedri own trees made the best orange juice ever. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you!
Fabulous host, Lucia. Thank you so much to Lucia and family - we'd love to stay again.
Perfect communications and organisation by Alfano/Luca at Summer In Italy. Excellent service - bellissimo!
- Taxi back from Sorrento EURO 25.
- Summer In Italy organised a food shop in advance of our arrival.
October 2016 - My husband and I stayed for 2 weeks in Apartment Cedri and had a wonderful holiday. The property is beautifully presented and well equipped. We thought the location with gardens, pool and mountain views was perfect, well away from the bustle of Sorrento yet close enough to amenities not be to isolated.
Lucia [the owner] is so kind and helpful.
As I am not fluent in Italian, I appreciated being able to make my booking through Summer In Italy. I think you made it easy for me to book and were able to help me with my questions. I found the team responsive and helpful.
- We used the train a lot, it is cheap and it's only 10 mins walk from the property.
- We treated ourselves to cocktails at Vista Sky Bar on our last night - expensive but really worth it for a treat.
- Hotel Villa Garden has a nice outdoor area to have an afternoon drink overlooking the sea.
Enter dates to see price:
- SAFE ONLINE BOOKING
- Best price guarantee
- Payment protection
- Inspected property
- Verified owner