Travel tips and advice for Appartamento Ariele A
Robert Coombs, Mount Pearl, Canada
July 13, 2014
- Try Restaurant La Pantanella on next door (recommended by the apartment manager), it was excellent. A very unassuming location specializing in Sardinian food and wine. We ate dinner their twice, and the food and service...we haven't experienced better in any of our travels... It's a gem.
Karen Parkinson, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
April 16, 2011
- Can walk to the forum - 30 mins.
Annette Marlowe, Hexham, United Kingdom
September 29, 2010
- Excellent discount supermarket five minutes' walk away (behind the petrol station on Via Casilina south of the apartment). Particularly friendly assistant on cheese/meats counter.
Best (and oldest) ice cream parlour in Rome, at Palazzo del Freddo Giovanni Fassi, Via Principe Eugenio (on the 105 bus route).
Darrell Costello, Chatfield, Canada
October 16, 2009
- Bring your laptop if you have one. The wireless in the apartment worked great and we were able to get a lot of up to date travel information and make reservations on-line from the apartment.
Get a Roma Pass. You can walk to the train station from the apartment but you can also catch the 105 bus which will take you to the main train station (Termini).
Catherine Hobbs, Balcatta, Australia
September 27, 2009
- Via Casilina is a very long road leading beyond Rome's southern limits - if using GPS navigation ensure the right part of the road is selected (ie towards the city centre) - it could otherwise be a long way to travel along the road to get to the apartment.
The apartment building is not very distinctive (or clearly named from the road) and finding it without assistance of the owner may prove difficult. A useful landmark that many locals are familiar with including the taxi drivers is the Bingo Hall next door.
There are 2 pages of tips and advice for Appartamento Ariele A. You are reading page 1.
Back to Appartamento Ariele A
Request a quote and reserve Appartamento Ariele A